Thread: Error connecting MPVi2 with Windows 11 drivers not found

Error connecting MPVi2 with Windows 11 drivers not found

Just upgraded to a new computer with windows 11, but now my MPVi2 Doesn't connect. Seems to be a driver problem. See the attached screen shot of my device manager.

I've installed the drivers per the HPTuners Software page, but no luck. Please help! Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.47.20 PM.png

Tuner in Training
    Did you ever figure it out. I'm getting the exact same thing you're having. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket where you've reported the issue? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    I summited a ticket.

thanks a bunch

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket where you've reported the issue? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    I sent a ticket to support and this is their response

"Thank you for contacting HPT Support.

We do not provide support for Mac or Mac with VE installed and are unable to troubleshoot issues in this environment.

We recommend a Windows PC that meet our minimum requirements:

2 GHz CPU.
    4 GB RAM.
    Microsoft Windows? 10
    Microsoft . NET Framework 4.6. 1 or higher.
    USB Port."

I'm running Parallels on my old MAC computer and HPT works fine. I realize HPT does not like to support Macbook computers even when it runs Windows. If I could somehow just get the driver to work on my new MAC while running Parallels it most likely would work just fine.