Thread: Ve tuning question

Ve tuning question

I have a 6.4, headers, high flow cats, edelbrock supercharger, forged pistons and cam. At the beginning of summer i installed FIC 1000 injectors. The car runs good, but just trying to dial in the VE table, btw NN is off and I think VVT is disabled, the phaser limiter is disabled. I have an AEM wideband installed, but i have been adjusting the VE with LTFT+STFT, My question is why would the LTFT+STFT log which seem like to opposite of EQ error, or am i not understand every correctly. Or just doing it all wrong. log file is to large to post, I will have to make a shorter one
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 193615.pngScreenshot 2023-10-26 193705.png

the EQ error should be based on the difference between commanded A/F Mode and actual A/F. you will get crazy readings at part throttle as A/F is constantly adjusting.
    So use that data to dial in WOT. you use STFT and LTFT math to dial in your part throttle VE tables

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    the EQ error should be based on the difference between commanded A/F Mode and actual A/F. you will get crazy readings at part throttle as A/F is constantly adjusting.
    So use that data to dial in WOT. you use STFT and LTFT math to dial in your part throttle VE tables
    Okay, thanks. That?s what I was thinking just wanted to make sure.