Thread: 2006 LBZ timing help

Tuner in Training

Question 2006 LBZ timing help

Hey all so ive been receiving lots of help with tunes and what to try, a guy on here sent me something to try and while it does run good it gets awful fuel mileage. so ive been studying all night on the timing calculator and think i finally got it but the timing didnt change much and i only did the default, pilot 1 and pilot 1 2 on. but if someone with good knowledge could look it over and give me good insight before i load it up in the morning that would be much apprectiated. thanksBrady LBZ 50 HP LENNY Stock Limits TIMED.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by BCole00 View Post
    Hey all so ive been receiving lots of help with tunes and what to try, a guy on here sent me something to try and while it does run good it gets awful fuel mileage. so ive been studying all night on the timing calculator and think i finally got it but the timing didnt change much and i only did the default, pilot 1 and pilot 1 2 on. but if someone with good knowledge could look it over and give me good insight before i load it up in the morning that would be much apprectiated. thanksBrady LBZ 50 HP LENNY Stock Limits TIMED.hpt
    Went ahead and did all the pilot tables this morning after a little more research, checked it on the timing sheet, and all timing is now at %50, but now I?m unsure if at low speed I should go more with 55-60% and up top do %40 and where should I start and stop those timing numbers. (Like 1400rpm/20 fuel qty TO 2000rpm/50 qty do 55-60? And then 2400rpm/75 TO 4800rpm/120 do 40% or 45 to be safe?) thanks

Tuner in Training
    Can anyone look at the timing to see if it?s right?