Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5.3 Gt45 newb

Quote Originally Posted by Jabootydawiz View Post
    Good idea, will do.

sorry in advance i probably did a poor job keeping it in the right rpms, no tach besides scanner.
    also,went around tightening exhaust bolts nd v bands, broke the clamp that holds the air filter on so i took it off. idk if im imaging it but afrs at idle/low are very lean as youll see. apologies for messing with your tune, was just tryna keep it safe. first tune/log i added 3% to entire VE. still seemed too lean so i then added another 7% to 3k and below and made the 2nd logvacuumreg#7_Sirius+3%.hptdec +3.hplvacuumreg#7_Sirius+10%3k.hptdec +10.hpl

sorry in advance i probably did a poor job keeping it in the right rpms, no tach besides scanner.
    also,went around tightening exhaust bolts nd v bands, broke the clamp that holds the air filter on so i took it off. idk if im imaging it but afrs at idle/low are very lean as youll see. apologies for messing with your tune, was just tryna keep it safe. first tune/log i added 3% to entire VE. still seemed too lean so i then added another 7% to 3k and below and made the 2nd logvacuumreg#7_Sirius+3%.hptdec +3.hplvacuumreg#7_Sirius+10%3k.hptdec +10.hpl
    Also these are with no WM or 2nd fuel pump

Senior Tuner
    I reshaped the VE surface along the lines of what should be happening. If it doesn't look like it's coming together in the next couple runs or so then I'll probably be tapped out on this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i feel that, its getting better but something is still wrong (prob injectors.)
    Lil lean low rpm+load. Very rich higher rpm/throttle/boost. 2 more logs nd ill call it quits n buy some deatschwerksidr.hpl

Senior Tuner
    Might as well go ahead on the injectors. It's doing the same thing.

I hope these are properly sized for what I?m trying to do🥲 data is here.

https://deatschwerks.com/products/35u-01-0044-8

Senior Tuner
    Too small. 630cc's for 2 bar.
    https://deatschwerks.com/collections.../35u-01-0060-8

Here's the tune with that data. If you want to change it's easy to do. Figured this would save you time by being ready to log after installing.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 12-28-2023 at 01:52 AM.

Pardon the delay. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year DW630TD1.hpl

Senior Tuner
    If you ended up with the 630's then here's the next revision with corrections.

yep 630cc injectors.630cc#2.hpl

Senior Tuner
    If you can find a way to wire the analog output to the A/C pressure sensor that would be great. There's something going on with the serial output, and it makes things difficult.

serial wb.png

ahh i see. that shouldn't be an issue

ahh i see. that shouldn't be an issue
    Ha spoke too soon. I?m having an issue with getting the scanner to read any voltage from ?ac pressure? just 0.0-0.02 v when scanning. There?s two analog wires from the AEM WB. One is + (white) and other is -(brown) does the PCM want both signals? So far I?ve been attempting to wire the + to the pcm (pin 14 connector 2) for a/c pres sen sig input, and just grounded the brown wire. Idk.

Senior Tuner
    Aem instructions say it’s preferred to tie it to the ECM internal ground, sometimes shown as low reference on GM wiring diagrams. But it should work on the vehicle ground but the signal might be shifted a little more.

If it was me, I would try it tied to the ac sensor ground.

Senior Tuner
    A/C sensor ground.

Ok scanner is picking up 5v sig from WB now on A/c pressure. Not sure if the maths are right but I?ll make a log and see what you think

nuwb.hpl

its nice only using 1 usb now

Senior Tuner
    Aem 30-0300?

Yessir

It?s just named ?nuwb? it?s the same AEM from b4 tho. New as in it?s wired thru a/c now.