Thread: lly tune critique

Potential Tuner

lly tune critique

just trying to see if theres anywhere in my tune that needs changing or is bad for a lack of better words, and any advice to help would be cool too. let me know what im doing wrong with my tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMonkey98 View Post
    just trying to see if theres anywhere in my tune that needs changing or is bad for a lack of better words, and any advice to help would be cool too. let me know what im doing wrong with my tune.
    First of all you should tell us what is happening, do you feel like something is missing?
    tuning and high performance
    my contacts is
    email [email protected]
    whatsapp +58 4149648393
    instagram quickxstep

Advanced Tuner
    I have been learning and playing with my LLY over the last few months. Are you towing heavy or anything in particular? Do you have any complaints with what you have? Could up the boost some more and some more PW if you wanted more power. Not sure what all is done to your truck either.
    2008 Denali XL AWD LSA Blower
    2010 CTS-V
    2005 LLY Duramax SAS
    2015 Denali

Potential Tuner
    i dont feel like anything is missing just wondering if maybe i can optimize it more, i dont know whats a safe limit for most things.

Potential Tuner
    the truck is all stock with egr delete and an S&B intake, the truck seems fine and is getting great milage and the heaviest thing I tow is about 10 to 13 thousand pounds but not regularly, I'm more curious about injection timing over anything else.

Advanced Tuner
    It seems ok. You have it kind of advanced for the injPW but it should be fine. You are asking for a lot of boost also. Duramax forums are much better, but then again there isnt many DIY tuners anymore. You also didnt "delete" the egr. You probably put in a test pipe for calibration/troubleshooting.