Thread: Histogram Questions

Not A Tuner

Histogram Questions

I am starting VE tuning.

Questions:

1. If I go out loging with my MPVI (no computer) for say 10-15 minutes and stop at the market for the old lady. Then get another log, so there are two stored on the device. Can the histograms from the two logs be averaged in some way or both be applied sequencially to the tune as if it were just ONE long scan?????

2. If I log with one Configuration file that doesn't have the Histogram that I want to use. Can I just open a different Config file that does have the needed histogram and load the log file of interest. Assuming of course the necessary PID's are set in both configs that the Histogram requires.

Thanks

DH

2004 MSG A4

Appearance: Billet Plate&Sill/SS Insert/Screens/Blackout/Lowered/CCW SP500

Perfomance: 416 CI/228-232@114/AFR 225/FAST/LS2 TB/36#Injectors/Honker/RPM(IV)/Vig2400/Z06 Ti/Kooks/3.42 Gear/Hotchkis/Bilstein/Z06 Springs/Eradispeed/Hawk HP+/Trans Cooler/B&M Trans Pan/RonDavies with EOC/Nitto R2's/AMWcan/Rocker Rails/Frame Savers

Mods & Tune: A&A Corvette

??? RWHP / ??? RWTQ
    1/4 mile: mid 11's ??
    WSIR 1:37.68

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    1. If I go out loging with my MPVI (no computer) for say 10-15 minutes and stop at the market for the old lady. Then get another log, so there are two stored on the device. Can the histograms from the two logs be averaged in some way or both be applied sequencially to the tune as if it were just ONE long scan?????
    currently there is no way to do this other than for you to make an excel spreadsheet to take this information & manipulate it the way you want.

2. If I log with one Configuration file that doesn't have the Histogram that I want to use. Can I just open a different Config file that does have the needed histogram and load the log file of interest. Assuming of course the necessary PID's are set in both configs that the Histogram requires.
    yes...you can even change your config while scanning, something no other ls1 tuning software can do

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Not A Tuner
    OK....thanks!!

DH