Thread: DFCO not enabling

Advanced Tuner

DFCO not enabling

Under normal driving conditions, the DFCO will not enable when say coming to a stop at a traffic light. Fuel source will still be Stoich and at times it will feel like the car is "pulling". Now on the other hand if I accelerate faster than normal and let off the throttle then it has no issue enabling DFCO. I have messed around with my inverse tables, DD tables, and DFCO settings and it has not changed anything. What exactly needs to be met for it to be enabled besides the obvious RPM settings under DFCO. The DFCO settings are stock btw.

Advanced Tuner
    Adjust your torque ratios.
    Is spark retarding to single digits or less than 20* during decel?

Advanced Tuner
    Yes it drops to -1 or -2 degrees. Torque source is torque based decel and lambda stays at 1.0. what would I even adjust under torque ratios? The spark authority?

Advanced Tuner
    I changed DD and cruise control to zero under fuel cut torque ratio. I'll see tomorrow if that helped at all

Advanced Tuner
    Adjust your torque ratios for what you're trying to manage, DFSO is what it's called in the ratio tables. Deceleration Fuel Shut Off in fuel torque ratio and spark torque ratio. Thresholds in the DFCO tab need to be met as well.