Thread: 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L 65RFE

Potential Tuner

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L 65RFE

Greetings,

Fairly new to HPTuners so glad to be here. I am looking to tune my 65RFE to improve TCC lock up timing, pressure and overall shift quality. I do not have an HPTuner yet but wanted to check in and see if anyone has any standard tunes I could drop in after getting one?

I currently have a Diablo i3 91 custom tune from Hemifever, MDS is tuned out and tuner put in the 2-3 shift so its not skipping 1-3 or 2 OD if I remember right. I think that's the extent of what the i3 can offer I believe.

Also, I keep my current engine tune in place and just tune the trans?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

DT

Quote Originally Posted by DanT55 View Post
    Greetings,

Fairly new to HPTuners so glad to be here. I am looking to tune my 65RFE to improve TCC lock up timing, pressure and overall shift quality. I do not have an HPTuner yet but wanted to check in and see if anyone has any standard tunes I could drop in after getting one?

I currently have a Diablo i3 91 custom tune from Hemifever, MDS is tuned out and tuner put in the 2-3 shift so its not skipping 1-3 or 2 OD if I remember right. I think that's the extent of what the i3 can offer I believe.

Also, I keep my current engine tune in place and just tune the trans?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

DT
    I believe you can pull the file without issues on a pre 15 and make your changes to the trans side, then just license it and flash it in. I was hopeful the 16 I did a trans in the other week would let me do that, but it kicked back saying it was the wrong software. I hope someone else can chime in there as far as if you can flash the new tune in after modifying it. I know the 16 allowed me to pull it and modify it at least...

That being said, I have a nice tune I put together for my 13 ram that I could share with you if you want.