Thread: Injector scaling

Potential Tuner

Injector scaling

Question abount injector scaling I have a later e38 with the 127lb limit. Fitting a set of 1500cc injectors to a ls3. I know about the double stoich half IFR method. But is it possible to halve the injector flow rate and use the (Injector flow multi vs volts table) at 2 to make up for the half flow numbers in the IFR table? As if i do it this way i ill get the injectors within the ECU limits without worrying adout any other issues that crop up with the double stoich half ifr method.

Senior Tuner
    there is no other issues with the double stoich, have inj flow and halve ivt terms and ur done that easy, just use lambda for fueling, u can try the other table if u want but they dont always work in all OS

Senior Tuner
    There is no need to complicate it.. Really no issues if you double stoich and half IFR
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Tuner in Training nathanhine1977's Avatar
    How do you get around the hard limits on an E40, I have a set of 1500cc injectors, but as far as I can see they are just to big for the ECU???