Thread: 2010 Holden VEssv wagon base tune required

Potential Tuner

2010 Holden VEssv wagon base tune required

Good even members
    I?ve been a member yet first time posting and just started out tuning ,
    I?ve a 2010 ve ssv sports wagon 6.0 l L76 6l80e and am after a base tune both ecm and tcm
    I?ve had it tuned and it has been converted to the 2bar OS upgrade but have had quite a few issues with it and have been advised to flash it back to EO save a base tune and start again , unfortunately prior to me purchasing hp tuners I was unable to save the file which I know is a rookie error ,
    Sorry for the novice questions but I was told I would need to go to a Holden service centre and have it sps
    Is that the best option for me In your opinion
    I do wish to run the 2 bar in the future
    But after some help on the base tune
    My apologies for the basic questions
    Need some help
    Regards

You're after a factory stock 2010 calibration to suit L76 + 6L80. Is that correct?

If you can provide the Operating System ID number (2Bar custom OS) and the OS ID number from which it was converted. Usually found in the calibration details. If I happen to have a factory cal, I will share it. Can't guarantee that I have every OS as there were a few over the VE-VF. In any case, it will help others help you if you don't go down the GM SPS path.

A used E38 pre-SPSed with the VIN you supply to the seller will almost every time be cheaper than paying someone to reflash the ECM you already have. AU has Ebay too, right? Search for your service number from the ECM sticker and 'programmed+VIN' or some variation of that.

Senior Tuner
    This will be close
    2010 VE SS Ute 6L80
    We did a DOD delete, cam shaft, headers, OTR with MAF and a basic trans tune. Started, ran and shifted really nice.
    The stock read is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Good evening ,

sorry for the late reply, I've uploaded the tunes that have been done and am not too savvy on the lap top

to compare software calibrations as mentioned
    thank for everyone's input and being patient with me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Heres a base file for the same OS for ECM + TCM
    2010 VE STOCK AUTO 6.0 - 12635863 + 24254909 (1).hpt