Thread: Injector Sizing

Potential Tuner

Injector Sizing

Hey, I'm trying to figure out what parameters to change to compensate for upgraded injectors, car is a 2006 Audi A3 2.0FSI MED9.1 and thee injectors being RS4 injectors. I was of thee impression that I would be looing for an injector constant, but I'm unable to find it. Is what I'm looking for known as Injector slope cause I've run across it in the Diablo Motorsports forum suggesting this.
    p.s.
    noob here, know what needs to happen don't know where to make it happen in VCM editor
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    [ECM] 14890 - DI Injector Slope: Used to convert a relative fuel mass request into injector pulsewidth. Is the same as: Conversion of Relative Fuel Mass into Effective Injection time (KRKATE)
    This may be what you are looking for.. do some research on KRKATE.

Potential Tuner
    Okay, thanks for the help, it is what I need to change. Opinions seem to very on forums about what the KRKTE needs to be but I'm making progress, @downslope of .03221875 currently the STFT float between 14%-18% and is running Lambda .91-.92 with a desired of Lambda 1.0, I think what I will do is dial it in at an idle and work from there.