Thread: Lost eq/afr math paremater

Lost eq/afr math parameter

My eq and afr ids are pink. Wb still working fine. Does this mean my pro link could have gone bad again? It?s about 2years since I have replaced it. Wires all look good and 5amp fuse is good. Not sure what happend all of sudden.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2000Phoenix; 11-22-2023 at 06:28 PM. Reason: adding attachment

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Phoenix View Post
    My eq and afr ids are pink. Wb still working fine. Does this mean my pro link could have gone bad again? It?s about 2years since I have replaced it. Wires all look good and 5amp fuse is good. Not sure what happend all of sudden.
    Guess I will just order another one as resync, repoll and switch analog wires did nothing. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Senior Tuner
    Have you checked for actual voltage output from the gauge?

Yes all is good and aem Guage is working fine. The pro link is very hot I did notic. I’m out side of warranty and never heard from hptuners after sending in a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Phoenix View Post
    Yes all is good and aem Guage is working fine. The pro link is very hot I did notic. I?m out side of warranty and never heard from hptuners after sending in a ticket.

They got with me and I have to send in the pro link and mvpI2 for testing. Hopefully the turn around is not long.

Bad pro link had to purchase a new one all is good now.