Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Failed MAF = Intermittent Stumble

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by L1FTD View Post
    Perfect! Great info!

So you had the problem stock exhaust, but injectors added.

Myself and others had the problem with stock injectors, but exhaust/intake mods.

Seems like it is pointing to a factory intention, worked in there by GM for emissions most likely.

Whatever is going on, big injectors and possibly no cats just amplifies whatever GM intended to do with the leaning out.

Very consistent, could be an oxygen storage thing like GHuggins mentions. Need to find the parameters. If it is in the FSCM, not much chance.

So many variables have been discussed in sgod1100 thread. Everyone noticed the issue at a different point in their mods, no one could confirm if the car did it completely stock.
    Yeah, I noticed it when I pulled my cats AND put in my ID850s (I now have 1050s but exact same issue). Maybe it's some DTC that has to be turned off a certain way (i.e. SES checked or not checked)

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by L1FTD View Post
    Perfect! Great info!

So you had the problem stock exhaust, but injectors added.

Myself and others had the problem with stock injectors, but exhaust/intake mods.

Seems like it is pointing to a factory intention, worked in there by GM for emissions most likely.

Whatever is going on, big injectors and possibly no cats just amplifies whatever GM intended to do with the leaning out.

Very consistent, could be an oxygen storage thing like GHuggins mentions. Need to find the parameters. If it is in the FSCM, not much chance.

So many variables have been discussed in sgod1100 thread. Everyone noticed the issue at a different point in their mods, no one could confirm if the car did it completely stock.
    Yeah, lets continue this discussion in my original thread so Cringer won't want to slap all of us....lol

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...2600+lean+spot
    Last edited by sgod1100; 03-08-2024 at 09:13 AM.