Thread: Unboxed Mpvi3 it attempted to updated ..... started to erase and failed....now blinks

Potential Tuner

Unboxed Mpvi3 it attempted to updated ..... started to erase and failed....now blinks

I recently bought a MPVI3 with 2 credits. Unboxed it this evening and was going to update and get everything ready for me to read my donor 5.3 and remove the vats tomorrow.

Once the software recognized the interface to brought up the screen it needed a firmware update so it went through its process and got to an erase process and then failed and stopped. I let it sit there to see if it was going to retry. The screen says if it fails unplug and retry...... So I did.

Now when you plug the interface in to the laptop it has a slow blinking green light. When you resync...... it just sit there.

I sent off a trouble ticket (403255 ) to HP so I am hoping there is a reasonable fix people have seen or know about here.

I am a bit unhappy spending the money I did and having this thing sort of creator in the update process?

Thank you in advance if you can help
    Last edited by Bigasspinp; 12-16-2023 at 07:23 AM. Reason: To include ticket number