Thread: Which Wideband

Tuner in Training

Which Wideband

I currently have a mpvi3 Pro with the pro link+ cable and want to get a wideband that can hook up to the pro link+ cable. The vehicle is a 2001 Gmc 6.0l if that matters. I need to get one to tune the ve and dial in the maf as well. Been trying to do it without it but everywhere recommends getting a Wideband. I would like to use it on other vehicles as well if possible.

Looking at the AEM (30-0300) or AEM (30-3010)

I don?t know if the gauge is needed other than being able to view without the mpvi3 hooked up to a computer.

Do I just order the AEM (30-0310) and just hook it up to the pro link cable and call it a day? Or will the AEM (30-0300) work with both and tune the VE AND MAF properly ?

Advanced Tuner
    30-0300 will do everything you need. I know for a fact the display can be flipped to display in lambda.

Tuner in Training
    This might help a little. This is from a tuners website:

AEM 30-4110
    For non-CANBUS vehicles (2006 and older typically)

AEM 30-0334
    For CANBUS vehicles (2007 and newer typically). Direct plug and play with MPVI2.

Wiring HPT Prolink to AEM 4110 instructions - Black wires from both AEM and Prolink go together to chassis ground. Prolink red wire and AEM white wire go together. ALL OTHER WIRES ARE NOT USED.