Thread: Return stock file to my lbz

Tuner in Training

Return stock file to my lbz

from HPtuners Tune Repository.hptE35A_stock read.hpt

Hello,

I need an opinion to do the right thing. I'm trying to return my stock file to my LBZ and I had got my stock file from the tuner that he tunned my car previously and its ctz. file

someone help me to get it in HPT as I faild to do it through the convert tools online. I'm not sure why and if the file its locked.

I go to write it to the car and I have enough credits to get specific license but the option not shown. see attached screenshot.Screenshot 2023-10-19 012327.png

I went to the Tune Repository page https://www.hptuners.com/my-account/tunerepository/

and I got a stock file for my lbz. Do you think I can write this file with no issue? Shall I change the vin and how?
    Screenshot 2023-12-20 003625.png

Writing another vehicles file is a no no which you likely are aware. Though I've done it will no ill consequences but there are dangers. That said, make sure the OS and segments match. And yes, you'll blow 2 credits on the new file.
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

Can you use your current tune file to copy stock settings into? Or it won't let you pull it from the truck?
    2006 GTO 403ci lsa heads kooks long tubes corsa ss exhaust OTR intake HPTuned

2010 GMC Sierra LMM Duramax. Exhaust and tuned

i have efilive and hpt. ctz is the efilive format isnt it ? i could possibly get something figured out with my lbz and read the file out with hpt.
    07 classic