Hi guys, really strange issue, have tried absolutely every fix mechanical wise, brand new EVERYTHING, my tuner recently tuned my pro-charged VZ alloytec, making about 10PSI on e85, when he puts the tune in the car is fine, but over time it seems to get worse, every so often under high rpm the AF/R will drop to around 9.8 and it will FULLY cut fuel, and just hold until it pushes through, sounds like i have a 2 step limiter, and sometimes it will boost perfect all the way at a 11.2 AFR and no issues, only seems to happen close to WOT, or if im driving and drop from gear to a lower gear, it will just go crazy, ive checked the STFTs and LTFTs and short terms always seem to be either +25% or sometimes -23%, the long terms are usually around -3% on bank 1 and around -15% on bank 2, other times they will be at 0.8% on bank 1 and then -12% on bank 2, and changing and so forth, its never consistent and changes wildy over time, we just cant figure it out, will going to an Open Loop tune solve my issue? Or is there something else in the tune we can look at changing?? There is absolutely no leaks at all, all new O2 sensors as well