Thread: Adding fuel to VVE table before tuning HELP

Adding fuel to VVE table before tuning HELP

hey guys im trying to add fuel to my VVE table (100+ kpa) so when i go to tune it im not tuning from a car thats dangerously lean while in boost.

i can do this on gen 3 but have never done it on gen 4. any help is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you referring to changing the VE table to a 2 or 3 bar chart? It can be done by right clicking the rows and and editing the row labels.

You're tuning from a stock CTS-V VVE table. I would see where you are and tune up to WOT and then do WOT.
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Quote Originally Posted by PGA2B View Post
    You're tuning from a stock CTS-V VVE table. I would see where you are and tune up to WOT and then do WOT.
    right but is there a way to say add 20 % accross the board for anything in boost +100 kpa? id rather tune from a car running rich and lean it out then start lean. ive logged for my 1st revision but the car was going LEANNN and barely at 100 kpa. just trying to keep it safe.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuning Addict
    I thought we already covered this? Once you change it to view it in 2bar just highlight then use the edit tabs to add whatever percentage you want and then calculate and work it from there. Don't be afraid to ask specific questions for clarification even if they seem stupid. We all learn in our own ways You right click on the map axis to bring up the 1,2 and 3 bar formats to choose from.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ve-tuning-help
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC