All of this was included in another thread, however in the hopes it might reach a broader audience I thought it might be worthy of a thread all its own, so here it is............

So has there been any progress on the BRP/Rotax scene since I last checked? Had a transmission in my 2010 Spyder RS-S last summer and in my search for diagnostic solutions stumbled upon HP tuners possibilities. The MPVI2was the answer for my LS swap i successfully completed in 2019 and was excited that it might serve me well with another Vehicle I own. Im not claiming to be a "tuner" by any stretch however I do love to learn anything I can. The ability to read codes and diagnose on my Can Am has helped me fix a few issues and hopefully a tune for VCM editor might give the ability to better its performance and reliability to avoid problems down the road.

I replied to another recent thread because i saw mention of the MPVI and the MPVI3 somewhere but no mention of the MPVI2 in their BRP discussion Id like to think I dont have to upgrade to keep up. The systems of that era should be compatible with the tech of the same period, yes? in that thread there was mention of sending in ones ECM in to obtain a stock tune file. Is that a service that needs to be explored in order to make the next step? Sending it into who exactly? Where? Or did I misunderstand that somehow?

Anyway just the newest questions I had when i thought I would check in on the search for an answer to tunet he Rotax.

Thanks in advance.

C. Allen Pinney