Thread: 04 Silverado 5.3 help

Potential Tuner

04 Silverado 5.3 help

Hey all , my name is Chris. As the above vehicle also has a cold air intake, throttle body spacer, shorty heads and a cat back exhaust which is an x pipe and strait pipe duals. Ok with that out of the way I was wondering if anyone has or might have a decent tune for this? I am new to all of this and I just had finished the factory e fan swap, so I had to use hp to trigger the fans. But that?s about all I know from watching yt. I definitely want to learn at the same time need help getting my good fuel mileage back lol.
    And thanks again for the help.

Senior Tuner
    Should be posted on GM V8 Gen 3 section.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry for that, I will take it down and repost it to the correct thread. Thanks

Get rid of that throttle body spacer.. doesn't do anything for ya.. gains you nothing.. those are an old-school carburetor trick and does nothing for fuel injected vehicles... it can also mess up the air flow and make things worse... so get rid of that.
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune