Thread: Request: My Recent Topics in the forum

Request: My Recent Topics in the forum

The corvetteforum seems to run off the same or similar forum software. There is a feature in the toolbar there called My Recent Topics which is a search macro for all the threads that you have responded to or started within several timeframes. I don't know how easy it woud be to add but it would help frequent posters keep up with threads other than subscribing to them.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

Not A Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5_Liter_Eater
    The corvetteforum seems to run off the same or similar forum software. There is a feature in the toolbar there called My Recent Topics which is a search macro for all the threads that you have responded to or started within several timeframes. I don't know how easy it woud be to add but it would help frequent posters keep up with threads other than subscribing to them.
    Bill

Obviously I am on CF also......

I just go to the toolbar under Quicklinks and pull up subscribed threads. Works on both forums. So you see ALL threads listed in chronological order that you have started or posted to.

Not sure what the difference would be for Recent Topics????? ........ probably I am missing your point

DH

2004 MSG A4

Appearance: Billet Plate&Sill/SS Insert/Screens/Blackout/Lowered/CCW SP500

Perfomance: 416 CI/228-232@114/AFR 225/FAST/LS2 TB/36#Injectors/Honker/RPM(IV)/Vig2400/Z06 Ti/Kooks/3.42 Gear/Hotchkis/Bilstein/Z06 Springs/Eradispeed/Hawk HP+/Trans Cooler/B&M Trans Pan/RonDavies with EOC/Nitto R2's/AMWcan/Rocker Rails/Frame Savers

Mods & Tune: A&A Corvette

??? RWHP / ??? RWTQ
    1/4 mile: mid 11's ??
    WSIR 1:37.68

Howie, That works for threads that I subscribe to but I don't subscribe to all the threads I reply to. I use my recent on CF all the time. The ones that are bold are ones that have been updated since I last responded. If it's easy enough I'd like to see it here too.
    Last edited by 5_Liter_Eater; 03-08-2007 at 12:24 PM.
    Bill Winters

Edit: I just remembered a trick someone taught me a while back. Do an advanced search for any posts by you and save the results as a favorite/bookmark. Problem solved.
    Bill Winters

Not A Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5_Liter_Eater
    Howie, That works for threads that I subscribe to but I don't subscribe to all the threads I reply to. I use my recent on CF all the time. The ones that are bold are ones that have been updated since I last responded. If it's easy enough I'd like to see it here too.

Bill

In CP Options do you have this??

"When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread."

I set mine to "no email notification" and all threads I post to are listed. Just pull down the Quicklinks menu to Subscribed Threads

DH