Thread: 2012 focus sedan turbo build.

Tuner in Training

2012 focus sedan turbo build.

Hi all, i recently finished installing a turbo off of an ecoboost escape onto my focus! Modified the exhaust manifold and turned it into a turbo manifold. made a custom hood exit exhaust. Now comes time to buy hp tuners and have a go at it! I was just wondering if anyone has done something similar and maybe has a tune file? or could assist me or give me tips! Right now the car works really good at wide open throttle but stutters in the mid range. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Probably should go ahead and get the setup and post the tune you have now for people to look over. I doubt anyone is going to have a tune file readily available.

Tuner in Training
    So i got the mpvi3 and did some logs, also tried a tune i found on another post.... while it did make it waaaaay richer, visible black smoke.. its too much... it can hardly rev up.... its like the accelerator pedal is dead... every so often itll catch and rev to the moon before almost dieing out... can anyone take a look for me and maybe make some changes?