Hi everyone. I'm currently in a training course learning how to use HP Tuner software. When in VCM Editor and using the Template Applicator, his software allows him to show something that mine does not. When opening a template, he is able to click on an item in the 'Preview' tab and it will open the table on the right side of the screen. My software does not do this. I have to click on the item in the tree and then it shows only that item name in the 'Preview' tab and will show the table on the right side. See attached document for picture references. Is there a setting I need to change to get the same view my instructor is able to get?

First pic is of the main view. If I click on Exhaust temp in the ?Preview? tab for example, nothing happens.
2nd pic is show how I get the table by clicking on the tree menu item. My instructor?s software shows the table in the right hand side of the screen when clicking on an item in the ?Preview? tab and still allows you to see all the other items in the ?Preview? tab.

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Here is the information about the software version I have. It is much newer than what is being used in the instructional videos I have been watching.

VCM Suite Product: VCM Editor 5.1.2041 Beta

Operating System: Windows 10 (build 19045)

Microsoft .NET: 6.0.25, 4.7.1 or later

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz

Available Memory: 24,713 MB

DpiX: 96, DpiY: 96

OS Database: 2022-10-11

OS Mods Database: 2022-10-11