Thread: Downloading Mapping File from an existing flashed ECU by Maptuner (Seadoo Spark)

Potential Tuner

Downloading Mapping File from an existing flashed ECU by Maptuner (Seadoo Spark)

Hi Guys,

Just wondering, let say if i connecting HP Tuner MPiv3 to an ECU (BRP Seadoo Spark jetski) which already been remap using Maptuner software, can HP Tuner read the mapping files by the Maptuner? Can i continue to just enhancing the Maptuner mapping file using HP Tuner software? Pls provide advice and opinion guys. Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by elisamohdisa View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering, let say if i connecting HP Tuner MPiv3 to an ECU (BRP Seadoo Spark jetski) which already been remap using Maptuner software, can HP Tuner read the mapping files by the Maptuner? Can i continue to just enhancing the Maptuner mapping file using HP Tuner software? Pls provide advice and opinion guys. Thanks.
    If you connect the HP Tuner MPiv3 to an ECU that has been remapped using the Maptuner software, you will not be able to read the mapping files by the Maptuner. You will also not be able to enhance the Maptuner mapping file using the HP Tuner software. If you flash the ECU with the HP Tuner MPiv3, it will erase the Maptuner tune, and vice versa.