Thread: Help With fuel pressure sensor

Tuner in Training

Question Help With fuel pressure sensor

Good afternoon,

I have a 2020 hellcat with a 3.0l Whipple. During the installation I noticed that it came with a GM fuel pressure sensor on the stage 2 kit. After the installation the fuel pressure is pegged at 101psi. Talking with Whipple, they sent me a chart for scaling the pressure sensor. However, I have not been able to find the pressure sensor scaler anywhere in vcm editor. They said its listed under 42195 - VSFP Scaled Fuel Pressure. Im unable to find this map in any of the hellcat files on hand. Does anyone have any idea on rescaling the fuel pressure sensor?

vcm.PNG

Potential Tuner
    They are constantly "updating" and by updating they fix 1 thing and create 10 other issues. Example, i could log 392 JL trans parameters for months, they released an update and now I can see any of it with the scanner... either way I attached a screen shot of where you scale is located. If its not there you'll have to create a support ticket and have them add it for you. if you send me the file i can fix it and send it back to you so your not waiting forever.

PSI Scale.png

Advanced Tuner
    "they fix 1 thing and create 10 other issues"

i think they just don't want us to get bored

Potential Tuner
    I love the optimism to be honest lol. I may start saying that from now on.

Tuner in Training
    its not listed, im not sure if its this version of the VCM suite that has it missingCapture_9.PNG

Potential Tuner
    what version is your vcm suite? i have an older version saved on a flash drive if you need it.