Thread: Activating SVR

Activating SVR

Hope someone is willing to help. I have a 2020 Gladiator with a 5.7 hemi conversion.

I want to activate the SRV within the tune as I want to swap the 5.7 intake with the 6.4. My conversion has the SRV connector already in the loom as is used with the 6.4 conversion and I have licenses with HPTuners for it. I asked the developer of the swap if they could help and indicated that I had a custom tune. Response was your tuner can do it. I can not get my tuner to respond to my request.

So I am hitting you guys up to see if someone could tell me what all I need to switch to get it active. I have located it under engine airflow but it only has SRV state (enabled), Dial SRV state (disabled) and Dial SRV enable (disabled), no rpm boxes. So i am kind of lost to what needs to be done. I also am assuming that some DTC's need to be activated.

Anybody got some help?

can you post your tune? most pcms have the activate srv rpm on the same page, even if its not equipped with it, so its kinda weird how you have the option to turn it on, but not choose a rpm
    2019 challenger rt
    k&N cold air intake
    92mm hellcat throttlebody
    ported 392 intake manifold
    ported eagle heads
    Cammotion custom 222/234 cam
    stainless works long tube headers and catless mid pipes
    3' catback with h-pipe & pypes violator mufflers
    e-85 tuned
    3.70 lsd

---
    Last edited by kansasjk; 01-17-2024 at 04:16 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    yeah that is odd

maybe it is cuz you told the pcm your displacement is 3.6L : )

i would do another read with a different version

Seems the 3.6 gpec2a are different.

Well guess I will have to keep working on the developer. Like stated they do the 6.4's also and the SVR works in them. Mine as I understand it, just has the wiring and modified 6.4 tune for the 5.7.

Thanks everyone for looking at it.