Thread: L83 Tahoe

Tuner in Training

L83 Tahoe

Would someone care to look over my tune and see what they thank. Dod delete with L8t cam Ive done a little timing and pe adjustments. Bluecat tables for trans it runs out pretty good every now and then has a slight hiccup before a shift or coming out of the hole. Im wondering if I dont have my MAF and VE dialed in perfect or if I need to work on torque tables some.
    Last edited by badnblack55; 01-15-2024 at 02:29 PM.

Tuning Addict
    You can change your pedal and delay settings for PE, but other than that from what I looked at it didn't look bad. I didn't look at a whole lot in the tune, but from what I did look at and from the looks of the log, I'd say you're doing good. You do need to log more airflow wise and your MAF curve should be smooth instead of having the bumps up top, but other than that.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

PE itself is a little fat and the timing when you did go full throttle is pretty low. Like after one of the shifts it's at 8 degrees. You should be able to see low 20's for timing and have it go right back to that after the shift.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I worked on VE and MAF some more I believe its pretty good now. Im still a little rich way up high overall seems to run a lot better. I do have a really short lean spike at shifts and rolling in the throttle but seems like this could be wide band delay from what I have read? Im still pretty low on timing on most shifts around .60 airmass should I add a couple of degrees in the .60 and up area and log it and see if I get any knock?