Thread: 2008 Holden sv6 Ly7 E77

Potential Tuner

2008 Holden sv6 Ly7 E77

Hi all, I'm very new to this and been trying to learn via YouTube. the issue i am having is that the GEN 4 ecm's people are using are totally different to mine.

I can't even find any VE tables to base any of the tuning from and MAP doesn't even log with the scanner.

any help on this would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    You have a E77 ecu which is like a E69 ecu and they have bugger all parameters to change and are fairly hopeless for anything.
    The later V6 commodores have the E39 and E39A which has a lot more detail or the V8's with the E38.
    Unfortunately what you see is all you get.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SharewareOZ View Post
    You have a E77 ecu which is like a E69 ecu and they have bugger all parameters to change and are fairly hopeless for anything.
    The later V6 commodores have the E39 and E39A which has a lot more detail or the V8's with the E38.
    Unfortunately what you see is all you get.
    ok, but is there a work around for even logging basic MAP.

so the E77 is a MAF tune only i guessing based on the fact there is no VE tables available to ajust only MAF and MAF base

Tuner in Training
    Not sure might be worthwhile doing a search and lodging a ticket with tech support.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SharewareOZ View Post
    Not sure might be worthwhile doing a search and lodging a ticket with tech support.
    Funny this is I did and tech support said it should be the same as other E77.

I must of got the work experience person