Looking for some guidance connecting my MPVI2 to my C6 Corvette. This is my second HP tuners setup, my first was tuning a camaro ZL1.

Took out a ticket a few weeks ago (#404167), with a few follow up emails to HPtuners but no response.

I?m able to verify the MPVI2 hardware in VCM editor, and have 2 credits in my account, but am unable to save tunes or retrieve/load maps. I?m able to resync interface when plugging my MPVI2 into USB port, but not after I hold down the BT button and get the flashing green light. Which I read is how you update the firmware.

I ran the executable for the drivers twice without different result. Still can?t save files, get, or send files.

Tried updating the firmware, saving tune files on an older windows 10 computer?same result.

I bought the HPT MPVI2 hardware and software for my C6 Z06 corvette with licenses and wideband some time ago and am now just getting around to using it. From what I?ve read it would seem my hardware/firmware needs updating but I?m stalled on that. Am I doing something wrong with the flashing green light and clicking ?resync? in VCM editor?