Thread: 20-21 6.7 Powerstroke ECM tuning

20-21 6.7 Powerstroke ECM tuning

Has anyone messed with the 20+ 6.7 Powerstrokes using HPT software? Kinda stumped on which maps it's running on, stock idle timing in mode 0 is -4* BTDC, but every map that I've looked at doesn't have -4* BTDC in the idle areas in mode 0. Any input is appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    you got to ecm swap it

I have a 2020 and just got my ecm unlocked from HPT so no need to swap like a 22.

Tuner in Training
    Parameter 14590 - Base Operating Mode will tell you which of the Map # is in use.

Parameter 14589 - Injection Config for EOM will tell you which Config # is in use.

Parameter 14588 - Engine Operating Mode (EOM) will tell you which Mode # is in use.

In VCM Scanner

For the 20-21s, there's only the parameter to view which engine operating mode is in use. No parameters to view base operating mode or injection config like the 17-19s. Thanks for the input though

Tuner in Training
    Contact support and they will add it. They added all of those for me on the 3.0L Powerstroke

Potential Tuner
    I can set you up with tunes for that truck or I can unlock any locked tune also. You can send me a email to [email protected]