Hi Guys,

My engine tuning is fine, for now...

So naturally I've been working on my trans tune. But I have some questions and a small issue.

Questions are.
I have a 1700-1900 stall torque converter which, Personally I think is too low of a stall for a Crown Vic?
Especially one with shorter rear gears @3.73. Stock was a 3.27 or 3.55.

how to understand the tcc Apply and Release tables?

how to understand certain things on shift pressure tables, like when and where at any point during the shifting event, while driving, accelerating, is the pcm going to command 0psi @ 50 mph @ 0 engine torque? I do not understand that...Or is it inversed?

{50 mph=6-15 mph 1-2 upshift in mph}
{0 pressure and 0 engine torque=6-15 mph. 6-15 mph is around 0%-10% relative throttle position which would be low engine torque.}

how to adjust the timing of the shifts without a shift timing section in the editor software??

issue

1-2 shift pressure.
presently, the very light throttle shifts feel a bit on the soft side @6-13 mph which I do not mind. The part throttle shifts could kick more at 20- mph, and the half throttle shifts could be bumped up a bit at around 30-35 mph. I'm not looking for a BANG type of crazy hard shift. I'm just looking for a nice bump shift right where it feels like it needs to be.
Ultimately, I want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly so I can make adjustments correctly as I fine tune.

again, I also do not understand how the tcc apply and Release tables work. Can someone please explain?

How do I change the 4R75E's shift timing in milliseconds or seconds in hp tuners if there are no tables for that?
or is it in another table such as the {2nd-3rd-4th tcc apply/release tables}?
or is it not possible?

Thanks