Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What options for logging fuel psi on LS1 C5 vette

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Do you think the software team at HPT could and/or would be able to answer this question? If so where should I post this question for them to see it?
    Open a support ticket. HPT doesn?t answer technical questions in the forum very often. And they may not even answer it in a support ticket.
    Last edited by gtstorey; 01-27-2024 at 06:55 AM.

Widebands that connect via serial->USB for logging are using the WB's serial output, not the WB's analog 0-5v output.

The EGR pin will read an analog 0-5v signal, like from a pressure transducer, directly, with no adapters connected to converters connected to some other thing that connects to something else.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gametech View Post
    I am still a bit curious as to exactly what pins of the db9 connector were going to be chosen to input an analog voltage signal.
    Pins 2 and 5. The same two that are used for the WBO2 when you go from a serial to USB adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/Anmbest-Solde...1zcF9hdGY&th=1

I have never looked at the signal coming out of the USB cable from the WBO2, I assumed those like AEM were converting it to a 0-5v analog signal and then assumed a basic 3 wire transducer is already giving a 0-5v analog signal and therefore could feed it directly into the USB.

That's why I am asking for clarification and help understanding it.
    Last edited by abc; 01-27-2024 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    Widebands that connect via serial->USB for logging are using the WB's serial output, not the WB's analog 0-5v output.

The EGR pin will read an analog 0-5v signal, like from a pressure transducer, directly, with no adapters connected to converters connected to some other thing that connects to something else.