Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SRT Drive Modes

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopalini View Post
    Here's a stock 2020 Charger Hellcat TCM read for you ...

Attachment 142377
    Thanks! Is it safe to assume that a A8 HC Charger has the same transmission tables as a A8 HC Challenger?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by drizze99 View Post
    Thanks! Is it safe to assume that a A8 HC Charger has the same transmission tables as a A8 HC Challenger?
    "Safe" and "Assume" never go together LOL!

There are many variables. Year, software version, calibrations, etc ...

A8 is just a generic term meaning "automatic 8 speed". There are many different A8s ... I don't know the differences (if any) between the 2020 Charger Hellcat and your Challenger though. Not even sure what year your Challenger is ... maybe you stated it above and I missed it?

Tuner in Training
    Oh, I see in one of your previous posts you mentioned you have a 2016. Must have missed it earlier.

Here are a couple more stock reads for you. The SRT might be a better fit considering the power differences between the 5.7, the 6.4 and the 6.2SC motors.

8 Speed 2015 charger 6.2L Hellcat stock read.hpt

8 Speed 2016 SRT 6.4L Stock read.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Thank you very much, appreciate it.

Thanks! I have been looking for those too. I want to copy track mode driver demand throttles to my sport mode
    I am not the guy that tunes transmissions, our username is similar. If yo message me about I am not replying anymore.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgeboy View Post
    Thanks! I have been looking for those too. I want to copy track mode driver demand throttles to my sport mode
    I have collected files from various sources to use for comparing as I learn ... but I think the ones I posted in this thread I got from the Tuning School course files. They have stock Hemi, Hellcat and Dodge Transmission files for their course ... but you can download the files without actually attending the course itself.

https://thetuningschool.com/pages/course-downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopalini View Post
    I have collected files from various sources to use for comparing as I learn ... but I think the ones I posted in this thread I got from the Tuning School course files. They have stock Hemi, Hellcat and Dodge Transmission files for their course ... but you can download the files without actually attending the course itself.

https://thetuningschool.com/pages/course-downloads
    That is where I got my spread sheet for the shift points and a 2015 300 SRT8 stock tune. It is identical to your 2016 SRT 6.4L tune.
    I am not the guy that tunes transmissions, our username is similar. If yo message me about I am not replying anymore.