Thread: Commanded EQ Ratio (SAE) ???

Commanded EQ Ratio (SAE) ???

Question...

Is "Commanded EQ Ratio (SAE)" ([PID.68]) a divisor or multiplier in relation to the stoic value??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    stoich/commanded eq ratio=commanded afr
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks, Bill....

There's a lot to figure out on my setup. Getting close, though.

on some vehicles this is EQ ratio, on others it is Lambda, seems the spec could be either.
    I count sheep in hex...

Some quick testing yesterday confirmed that (on my E67 ECM, at least) that Commanded EQ Ratio (SAE) [PID.68] is essentially Lambda as Chris suggested.

On this one, foff667 guessed wrong.... It is a multiplier, not a divisor of stoic to get the commanded AFR.

Still sortin' this stuff out. As an old fart newb to this I find myself on a long and steep learning curve, with little info in the help files and forum that is applicable to my '06 Chevy HHR 2.4 LE5 E67 setup. Hopefully that will change and others will have an easier time in the future.

But... it is FUN though!!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    learn something new every day i guess
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    learn something new every day i guess
    Well, today's a new day and my goal is to try to learn some more today.

Some day I'll figure this stuff out!! Right now trying to sort out some other definitions. On my car many of the generic sensors won't work. For example, I found that STFT and LTFT as sensors must be for the V engines with bank 1 & bank 2. A test confirmed that the generic sensors average the sides. No bank 2 on an I4! Using the bank 1 PID works.

Benny,

You can use the V8 configs just delete the bank 2 PIDs since you don't have a bank 2 . Just an FYI.

You can have some fun seeing what PID's are available for your HHR & logging them so you can see what they do. Don't forget about the Status Bits too! You can see when modes activate/de-activate etc. Helps in the overall understanding of what happens and when.

EC
    Always Support Our Troops!