Thread: mpvi2+ and JTEC+ scanner issue

Tuner in Training

mpvi2+ and JTEC+ scanner issue

I have run into an issue when logging with the last beta install that broke something.

I can not re-poll and I can not add channels. The repoll goes super fast and picks up nothing then of course there are no channels to add to log....

I have sent in support ticket but I feel like it may be a minute before "engineering" gets to it and I am wondering if anyone else has issues here also?

This happened to me once before and I don't remember how I fixed it exactly but I know it had to do with reinstalling drivers and such...but that went easy. This time I have tried all that and nothing works. Not even on release scanner.... Not trying to write a tune at this point because I have no idea what is going on....

i cant even get scanner to work, it connects but never shows any values
    2000 Dakota R/T
    gt45
    42lb
    honda map
    10psi

Tuner in Training
    Mine did work for a while.... it actually worked fairly well minus the fact it was missing som pid's. I imagine they will get it working again. I have noticed they have updated the tables in the editor though, which is nice. They have added a bunch since last time I installed 5 months or so ago...