Thread: 2014 Mustang 3.7 throwing engine codes

Potential Tuner

2014 Mustang 3.7 throwing engine codes

Hey everyone I upgraded my CAI to a K&N and got a jet throttle body spacer along with it.

I also upgraded to a JET MAF sensor as well.

I have been throwing the following codes and am wondering if a small tune is required. Can someone point me in the right direction before I replace my O2 sensor.

Besides the above modifications everything is stock. I am just getting into upgrading. With previous mustangs I would just grab an SCT tuner but need the HP tuner for my truck.

Below are the codes:

0x7E8: P0137 - O2 Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (SES, Pending, Current, Permanent)
    0x7E8: P2270 - O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Lean - Bank 1, Sensor 2 (SES, Pending, Current, Permanent)
    0x7E8: P2A01 - O2 Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Current)

Are the rear 02 sensors enabled in the calibration or are they known good sensors those codes usually indicate the sensor is not reading correctly or damaged especially the P2A01 the other codes are indicating voltage below the calibration thresholds.

Post the stock file pulled from the pcm and I?ll take a look but seems to be a sensor issue with that bank.
    King Ranch Expedition 5.4 3v 6R80 Coyote PCM , M112 Blower, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Green Cats, Aeromotive Regulated Return Fuel System, ID 1000 Injectors, Custom Interior Wiring, Track Apps, EPS mode adjustable, +6 Blower Pulley w/ Innovators West SFI Balancer, Afco Dual Fan ZL1 Heat Exchanger, Flex Fuel E85 0-60 5 secs 12.0 best quarter mile time.