Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
Don't worry about my temp test. You're getting temp.
There is a min throttle condition they'll keep you out of lock up. You might be onto something there. But I would say that if the min airflow is such a high value it keeps you out of lock up then that needs to be researched as to why you're having to do that.
I'm away for a few days so can't look at your files.
I'll have to let you decide if the mis fires are cam related or if there's a genuine issue there. It's not normal to see those numbers you're getting. There are misfire test tables you can tweak if cam related.
okay ill do a closer look at misfires just to be sure they arent related, the issue did point me towards misfires at first, but after looking at my misfire sensitivity tables they are almost cut in half and the SES is turned off to not report any errors. the ecm's inability to command lockup does like to occur when its bone cold upon first startup in the morning and will diappear if i cycle the key at operating temp...sometimes it will continue at temp and I even seem to remember a drive cycle where it had lockup, got nice and toasty in traffic and then didnt have lockup anymore as speeds increased, almost like it set off a misfire counter?

thank you for the point in the right direction