Thread: Someone / anyone please help. Pin outs l4big ecm

Tuner in Training

Unhappy Someone / anyone please help. Pin outs l4big ecm

I am hoping someone can help, im looking for pin outs for l4big ecm from s10. im trying to make a bench harness and the p01 / p59 must have different pin outs because that bench harness is not working for those at all. I have looked in all over and maybe im looking in wrong place, might even be posting in wrong place. just no luck. any help would help please.
    thanks

You don't care what year model the pinout is from, or do you just think anything with that ECM is gonna be the same?

YEAR
    MAKE
    MODEL
    ENGINE RPO/SIZE

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    You don't care what year model the pinout is from, or do you just think anything with that ECM is gonna be the same?

YEAR
    MAKE
    MODEL
    ENGINE RPO/SIZE
    i was assuming all the l4big ecms had the same pinout . but its 2002 chevy s10 2.2 engine

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    YOU MY FRIEND , ARE AWESOME.

I CAN IMAGINE YOU DIDNT JUST HAVE THIS CHILLING AROUND , SO YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY TO LOOK FOR IT SOMEWHERE IN YOUR FILES OR ON A SITE SOMEWHERE. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND COULD NOT FIND IT.
    I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

QUICK ? IS THAT A SITE I CAN USE? OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE OR SOMETHING? WOULD LOVE TO KNOW EITHER WAY..
    REGUARDLESS
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions - scroll down, second up from the bottom.

I have an old offline version from back when GM used to mail out physical CDs to dealers. Since 2009 it has been web-based-only.