I wasn't having issues with this until switching to a newer OS, and switching over to HP Tuners, so I seem to be thinking it might be related to some of the calibration settings? Still relatively new to this, but a little background, third gen Camaro project of mine, installed a 5.3L with BTR Truck Norris cam, upgraded valve springs, minor head work, trailblazer SS intake, 92mm DBC throttlebody, long tube headers, with 4l60E transmission, electric cooling fans, AEM wideband wired to EGR position. I have the VE table pretty well dialed in at this point, except when getting out to the extremes of the table. Very happy with the performance so far, a huge improvement from that old tired 305! So while out driving today, i noticed that when driving around 40 - 50mph, it seems like the TCC keeps engaging and disengaging, engine speed will rise 200RPM or so, then a few seconds later drop back down. This is rather annoying and i am worried of it causing damage to the transmission. I will log some data tomorrow, any particular transmission channels i should look at? I added the following to the scanner: Fluid Temp, TCC Applied Flag, TCC PWM Duty Cycle, Trans Current Gear, and TCC Brake Off(This is the brake switch input right?)

Last Run.hpt