Hello,
I am relatively new to tuning, I was using a bama tune prior to doing my own tune. Current engine mod list is as follows: Airaid cai closed box, gt350 tb, and lth 1-7/8'' catless.
I am starting to believe that this is caused by the tb. I have copied stuff from the frpp 2 which includes throttle body data. Some of the stuff was greyed out when comparing the files, I don't know why. I also have copied stuff straight from a gt350 tb data.
They have both left me with rev hang, its not terrible, but I feel as if though when I had the PP2 tune straight from ford this was not an issue. I have heard of these throttle bodies being a pain to tune. I am tuning the MAF sensor right now so I have speed density disabled and I have it pretty dialed in except for a few spots. I keep banging my head against a wall trying to figure out this issue. It's not terrible rev hang but it is noticeable. Its enough where I can't shift fast like I would for racing and if I do it jerks the car hard. I can submit tune files and data logs if needed.