Thread: Can am x3 ignition timing

Potential Tuner
    Hey all just trying to double check some info and unfortunately I can’t get a photo of the main timing graph to post but could any of you check to see what type of ignition timing a stock can am X3 RR is making WOT in the 7900-8000 rpm range and possibly what engine load % you are seeing? I don’t have a machine in front of me atm to plug into and just looking at the map that seems crazy high so just trying to get some general info if anyone that’s calibrated wouldn’t mind to help a fella out. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
    Last edited by SJ-(KY); 02-16-2024 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Could not get graph to post so I canceled post

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ-(KY) View Post
    Hey all just trying to double check some info and unfortunately I can?t get a photo of the main timing graph to post but could any of you check to see what type of ignition timing a stock can am X3 RR is making WOT in the 7900-8000 rpm range and possibly what engine load % you are seeing? I don?t have a machine in front of me atm to plug into and just looking at the map that seems crazy high so just trying to get some general info if anyone that?s calibrated wouldn?t mind to help a fella out. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
    Has no one tuned one of these machines that has concrete information on WOT ignition timing?

Quote Originally Posted by SJ-(KY) View Post
    Has no one tuned one of these machines that has concrete information on WOT ignition timing?
    For 14 psi you should see like 30 degree of timing with 93 octane.

30-31 to be safe, send us a log file