Thread: Need STOCK tune file for 2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo

Cool Need STOCK tune file for 2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo

As title says, I'm looking for a stock read/tune file for a 2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo.

If anyone could post one, that would be great. Couldn't find one on the repository.

Thank you.

If the transmission type doesn't matter, since you didn't specify one or the other, why does it HAVE to be an ATS and a 2018? Camaro has the same LTG engine, and there is a 2017 ATS LTG file in the repo...

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    If the transmission type doesn't matter, since you didn't specify one or the other, why does it HAVE to be an ATS and a 2018? Camaro has the same LTG engine, and there is a 2017 ATS LTG file in the repo...
    Transmission doesn't matter.

ATS, Camaro, whatever....
    I was more concerned about the possible change in the OS. As we both know GM loves to drop different OS in the year to year changes. I've seen this before.
    So instead of ASSUMING, I would rather be 100% certain.

As I already posted the repo doesn't have a 2018 ATS file. I seen the 2017 there already. That's why I asked if someone could kindly share a file.
    I just didn't want to assume they shared the same OS.

Many times I have seen the different year model OSes have no differences in the Editor's visible settings. So any changes would be in the stuff below the surface you couldn't mess with anyway. It's more likely that there are more (visible) differences in the file between auto & manual than between different years. And you can't use HPT to write the file even if it was confirmed to be exactly the thing you're looking for so I'm still not sure what you are looking for will do whatever it is you want.

I have the inventory file, you can send me a private message.
    Unable to upload files here

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadSlug View Post
    As title says, I'm looking for a stock read/tune file for a 2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo.

If anyone could post one, that would be great. Couldn't find one on the repository.

Thank you.
    Contact my email [email protected]