Thread: Ff sensor

Potential Tuner

Ff sensor

ff sensor.hpl

currently have a DSX ff kit on my 6th gen ss. in the log above it shows that its reading and all of sudden itll just stop reading. just want some advice on what do as in just buy another sensor or buy a whole new kit again?

More than just the sensor reading went to zero. Did you not notice that the RPM also reads zero half way through the log and same with your injector data.

My opinion is that you are logging too many channels all at once and check engine lights that are tripped that may or may not be a cause for the issues. The P0697 is something PCM related I think.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I’m remote tuned that’s why I’m logging a bunch of channels .

Only log what is required, I see a bunch of things that aren't really needed for most tuning. Logging too many channels can cause things to not work correctly in the logs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    This looks like just a log error.

They get glitchy like that if the laptop is slow or the usb connection is poor.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

^Agreed with both posts. Logging too many channels or old sluggish laptop will do that.