Just because it is a bloody mess

Hi folks,

I set myself up with an HP Tuners account a long time back when I converted my old C4 Corvette to look like a C6 under the hood - (the why is because I could, and the old L98, at best, will give sub 300hp, if you empty you back pocket out, and a base LS2 is 400hp out the box, and the 600rwkw (800ph) would not an option and ls's do it all week long and twice on Sundays). I basically did a Restomod before it was a thing. I have the 6l85e and complete C6 dash, and from the ODB2 port, everything a C6 has is working. It was quick when I got my C4 in 1987, but when a soccer mum in a Toyota Carrola took off quicker than I could, it was time for a change.

PS: If you bring a C6 to Aussie they make you put the steering wheel on the wrong side and drive on the wrong side of the road. Besides costing a bomb, it kills the fun from driving on the right. My C4 is still left hand drive which lets me drive it on the right side of the road

My issue is this:

It is a bit of a pet hate, hence the soap box.

I have my account all nicely set up and working - then someone pokes a .au on the end, and everything stops working. My devices and credits and everything related to my account are gone. You message HP turners and ask what the go is and how to return to "normal", and the crickets chirp away(mostly because now your messages are going to a .au site which is unmanned). The Australian site is generally slower, and ¾ of the tabs don't work. And some village idiot has gone, "Oh, you look like an Aussie- so you can only go to the AU site!". Before you go, well, there must be more Ausie-related stuff there for you... if the site worked adequately, maybe (but I expect not).

I'm not an Aussie!

I want the option to go to whichever site I want - and not be told you must go here. the point of this post is if HP tuners want a global footprint, please, pretty please give folk the option to go to the hptuners.com site if they need to.

It took a proxy server and some messing about to post this here.