Thread: 13 Audi Q7 simos 3.3 stock file?

13 Audi Q7 simos 3.3 stock file?

Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone has a stock file for the vehicle listed in the title. I attempted to pull using other simos versions with a " controller initialization failure" message immediately.
    I assume this means its not compatible and i don't see the q7 on the " covered vehicle list " the engine package seems to be covered on other models so i was hopeful.

engine code: ctwb 3.0 tfsi SC

Best Regards,
    Nick Holk

Tuner in Training

oem stock file

I have a 4L0910551P.0030 SGO but it wont let me upload it here.

Tuner in Training
    Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread. But what tool did you use to read the Simos 8.33 ECU? I ordered kess v2 but figured it doesnt read the Q7 TFSI ECU. Any help would be appreciated.

Cool

I've used PCM Flash with Module 57, along with a Tactrix Openport and was able to get the read.
    2013 Audi A8L 3.0T WIP

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Only6NoTricks View Post
    I've used PCM Flash with Module 57, along with a Tactrix Openport and was able to get the read.
    Simos 8.1 and 8.2 are readable with Pcmflash, simos 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5 are Virtual off the server only, simos 8.6 is readable after unlock.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone has a stock file for the vehicle listed in the title. I attempted to pull using other simos versions with a " controller initialization failure" message immediately.
    I assume this means its not compatible and i don't see the q7 on the " covered vehicle list " the engine package seems to be covered on other models so i was hopeful.

engine code: ctwb 3.0 tfsi SC

Best Regards,
    Nick Holk
    I have a stock bin file for the 333HP Q7. It's box code 4L0910551Q.
    I recently bought the car and was looking to tune it. Put a ticket in to HPT to support in but said that no support at this time.
    So i obtained PCMFlash to be able to write the ECU but next obstacle if there is not a single a2l/damos that i can find anywhere.
    This box code is a oddball and going to be interesting to define and tune.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jc1 View Post
    I have a stock bin file for the 333HP Q7. It's box code 4L0910551Q.
    I recently bought the car and was looking to tune it. Put a ticket in to HPT to support in but said that no support at this time.
    So i obtained PCMFlash to be able to write the ECU but next obstacle if there is not a single a2l/damos that i can find anywhere.
    This box code is a oddball and going to be interesting to define and tune.

Update: Just got a damos for ols for the 551Q. If HPT is unwilling to support it, it might be best to go with tunerpro once i have the xdf figured out.

Good deal! Might be worthwhile!
    2013 Audi A8L 3.0T WIP