Thread: i cant take it anymore

Potential Tuner

i cant take it anymore

Sup if anyone can help me that would be awesome, 08 denali sloppy mechanics stage 2, vvt delete with gen 3 timing cover, no cats no anything for saving the environment, 29lb injectors, zl1 lifters bee hives 740 pushrods stock intake and throttle body. beeen trying this tuning thing solo now for about 2 months straight. between google and youtube im more lost now then when i started, e67 ecu this week found out you cant adjust the throttle response from pedal to tb without an ecu com fault yeah spent 3 days looking for a short that didnt exist. now the dam thing doesnt want to start and or run properly. lean codes on both banks even though i got positive numbers on 02s at this point id pay someone to email tune this pos. love the truck use it as my daily WORK/BUSINESS vehicle aint nothing like seeing a customers face when you pull up on 24s blasting some solo baric 15s cam lopping to fix theyre appliances. anyways any help is greatly appreciated

First and foremost you MUST put your current tune it.
    Second. Return ALL throttle body changes back to stock. If you have a stock file use the compare feature and copy over selected differences. Or if you have the stock "as read" file just reflash and start over. Also a good long log file.
    Third. Any more mods like fresh air, headers, etc. and you may start running out of fuel with those injectors.
    Fourth. Great candidate for BlueCat trans tool. Make a world of difference.

Potential Tuner
    using blue cats input for the tranny done shifts great need to tweak it a little, as far as runs out of fuel??? was having misfire issues with 4,5,6 couldnt figure it out ended up near maxing the spark and it seems better srtil not wjere i think it shoild be. another question would be since i dont have a wideband yet would ve tuning be a better option?

2.hpt

So maxing timing is NOT the way to cure a misfire. Specific misfires demand specific diagnostic for those cylinders. Given they are different banks it is unlikely fueling unless you have big LTFT's. Don't have time to look at your tune right now though.