Thread: [email protected]

[email protected]

We are having issues with our email in Central Florida. Email has been down since Monday morning. This will cause delays in replies from [email protected] and [email protected]. We hope to have this resolved by the end of the day today, March 13, 2007.

This issue will not affect orders or shipping. Please bear with us as we resolve the issue.

If you sent an email in over the weekend, or Monday AM, to check the status of an order already placed, all emails have been confirmed and are at our shipper being prepared, or they have already shipped.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Thanks Jay there was a person over on corvetteforums having an issue getting a response so that looks like the issue.

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Jay I placed a order last monday and I still do not have anything from you guys.

Tuner in Training
    I placed an order on March 1 (PayPal confirms you received payment on March 1) and still have received no information. Sent numerous emails and form requests (through the website 'Contact Us' page), yet received no response. So, my issue goes back long before yesterday morning. If orders and shipping are not affected, then I should have received my order. What gives?

I guess the next step is Problem Resolution through PayPal. I don't want to have to do that, but how else can I get your attention? A phone number would be nice, so I could call and get some kind of response.

I don't think this request by me is unreasonable. Just communicate please.

Tuner in Training
    Ttt

I just talked to Jay on the phone.. Apparently his ISP's solution was to take his internet down for a day, unintentionally. lol

Tech will be out to his place tomorrow to work on bringing our sales guy back online, and I'm sure he'll be ready to start responding to all of the e-mails.

We'll update this thread when we have more info.

Thanks!
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the reply, Keith. I'm just trying to get the status of my order. I don't understand why no one can give me any information about it other than PayPal, who confirmed taking the money from my account and putting into HP Tuners account 11 1/2 days ago.

Surely someone understands my concern. Thank you for your assistance.

If you ordered last monday It likely shipped out yesterday or today.

If you sent an e-mail to sales I'm sure Jay will get back to you as soon as his internet is back up and running.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    well, i ordered hpt on march 2nd and i just got confirmation from ups that they have recieved my billing information. im not getting it until march 20th . There is defiantly room for improvement on getting these units shipped out.

I guess people dont know patients any more? I didn't know that 12 business days until received is a long time. Afterall, noone else orders these things, right?

I am sure if HPT raised prices to pay for more help people would complain about that, even if you got your stuff next day.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Advanced Tuner
    If there is always a 7 to 8 work day backorder then yes they do need to hire more people.

You have to remember, its not just HPT, its everyone in the system, they dont make all these parts from scatch themselves. Trust me, if prices went up to $900 people would be complaining about the price, there is no pleasing everyone

Back on topic here, this thread is not to complain about a shipment that took a few extra days to ship out, its about Jay's email being down and him posting up to let people know incase they had some questions.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for your reply, Keith. I just received an email from Qual-Pro Corporation stating that they forwarded my shipping info to UPS, included the tracking number, and gave an estimated delivery date of March 19. It seems that Qual-Pro is getting up to speed now to handle shipping the awesome HP Tuners software.

Regarding hiring more people and higher prices, I think that the prices probably should be a little higher, given all its capabilities. What else is out there that is comparable? You've got to pay to play. Then they could hire more people in sales and have a phone number for sales. Being able to call and get an answer when email or other computer problems arise would be great. People that complain about the price can just buy a handheld if they don't understand the better value that HP Tuners is.

Potential Tuner
    Good afternoon, I recently purchased an HPT NGuage from Signature Speed, but the device stopped working. I contacted Signature Speed for to to have it replaced but the owner said that I need to contact HP tuners. Need some help here guys. The connector on the back of the device actually fell out and it doesn’t work anymore. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgreene View Post
    Good afternoon, I recently purchased an HPT NGuage from Signature Speed, but the device stopped working. I contacted Signature Speed for to to have it replaced but the owner said that I need to contact HP tuners. Need some help here guys. The connector on the back of the device actually fell out and it doesn’t work anymore. Thank you.
    hptuners does not make the nGauge... you need to contact http://e-motionproducts.com/
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune