Thread: MK6 GTI TSI K04 MAF Calibration Airflow Vs. Period

Potential Tuner

MK6 GTI TSI K04 MAF Calibration Airflow Vs. Period

Hello, I am new to HP Tuners, I am trying to tune my MAF sensor with the provided table. Airflow Vs Period. The curve starts @ 800 g/s down to 1.1 g/s over the course of 800 microseconds. There aren?t any options for Hz or Voltage in this table so I am confused about adjusting the curve. Can anyone explain how this curve works and why it is in microseconds? Any info on MAF scaling or MAF calibration on the 2.0t TSI would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Tuner in Training
    Typically on the MED17(or MED9 for that matter) cars you really shouldn't have to mess with the period vs duration map for the MAF. It is not where you would adjust fueling like you would on some other cars.

Potential Tuner

2011 VW GTI TSI Stock File, Need Help!

Thank you for the info. I'm having some difficulty deciphering all of the tables for 2.0T TSI. I had been trying to scale the MAF sensor for a larger diameter intake for my GTX2971r but since I discovered the turbo oil inlet threads have been damaged, I switched back to the hybrid k04x. All the intercooler piping has been upgraded to a larger diameter as well as the intercooler to a larger size. I have an aftermarket cast aluminum intake manifold. Upgraded rods and pistons installed. Upgraded high output TSI injectors and a Walbro LPFP. I made all these changes for the GTX2971r, but I have to find a machine shop to fix the oil inlet threads. Until then I was hoping I could begin developing a tune for the setup I currently have. I will include my stock file here. Perhaps someone could help lead me in the right direction.
    Attached Files Attached Files