Thread: New Tuner

Tuner in Training

Question New Tuner

Hey guys whatsup, as u can see im new to this but i own a mechanic shop here in mexico so i have an idea of how tunning works and ive used some sample tunes and have an idea of maf tuning speed density torque etc. what do you guys reccomend for a wideband, i thought of buying the prolink to use it on multipe cars would it work as a wideband ? cause some people are to cheap to buy a AEM wideband gauge or can i use that for multiple cars?

Potential Tuner
    The prolink just allows you to connect a wideband to the mpvi, it isn't a wideband itself. It is also one of a few different ways to connect a wideband, look up serial or analog connections.

Tuner
    Welcome @mikeloko i run a AFR500v2 with my kit via the Prolink. they did just come out with a new V3.. worth the tool add. USA built Ballenger Motorsports... great customer services also
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.