Thread: LS1 Initial Start Tune (First time)

Potential Tuner

LS1 Initial Start Tune (First time)

Hello and Cheers everyone. This will be my first HP tuners post. Its been a long build and I've been so excited to get to this point in the journey. I've tried to do some basic research on Tuning with the MAF, bumping up injectors, ect. I have done so many changes it worries me on how hard its gonna be to get it in the ball park of starting and running. Was hoping maybe someone with a lot more time with this stuff could lend a hand. This is ALL new to me and I have learned more the last two weeks than I feel like I have in years. I am so excited to start this HP tuning journey.

Car is a 2002 Camaro 5.7 T56 car. was all original before I started the build.

12.5/1, stock stroke, .007 over on the LS1 engine
    2.5 PRC job on the 241 heads with stainless valves, springs, retainers, and trunion upgrade
    Fast 92mm lsxr intake, with a 92mm summit throttle body
    43.5 pound injectors https://www.injectorplanet.com/produ...-a1120780349-1
    racetronix pump with harness upgrade
    4" intake out the center of the front bumper (uses stock 3.5" MAF before the throttle body
    TSP Magic Stick 3 Cam Specs: 238/242, .600'/.600', 112 LSA, 110 ICL
    Long tubes with X pipe some small mufflers and dump before the axle.

I am sure there is probably a bit of info that might still be needed but like I said I am as new as it gets to all of this. Literally all I have done in HP tuners so far is turn off VATS
    I tried to go to the HOIST link to look at some other tunes but I cant seem to get it to pull up at all. Thanks in advance

Did they send you a data sheet for those injectors that you can plug into HP Tuners?

If not, then they will be kinda useless injectors.

You'll want to post the tune file too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.